Let’s talk numbers
At Somerville Accountants, we always treat numbers like numbers. And we never treat people like numbers. We don’t have a production-line mentality, and we don’t rely on cookie-cutter, one-size-fits all services.
We’ll get to know you, get to know your business and get to know your obstacles and ambitions. Because, while we’ll always advocate innovation and future-focused solutions, there is one old fashioned value we’ll never neglect: the down-the-road, round-the-corner, we-come-from-the-same-hometown service you’d expect from a small, handpicked team of experts who refuse to ever become a corporation.
Our personalised tax and accounting services include:
- Financial reporting for your company, trust, partnership or superannuation fund.
- Preparation and lodgement of you entity's tax returns
- Advice on all state and federal taxes inclusing fringe benefits tax, payroll tax and stamp duties.
- Preparation of business plans, to be used as a road map for your business or as an aid to obtain finance.
- Advising on the right business structure to minimise compliance costs and taxation.
- Business valuations.
- Tax planning.
- Testing availability of carried forward tax losses using the continuiry of ownership or same business test.
- Tax effect accounting in accordance with the methodologies described in the income Tax Assessment Act.
Business services include:
- Business start-up planning and advice.
- Business coaching.
- Financial management.
- Financial information systems.
- Computer systems advice.
- Cash flow forecasting and management.
- SMSF compliance.
- Efficient billing and cash collection.
- Long term plans for your business and your exit.
- Individual and corporate tax
- Business advice
- Financial reporting
- Long term planning and exits
Office Administrator/SMSF/Corporate Secretarial
Linda has been working in the taxation and accounting services for 14 years. She has specialised in SMSF’s throughout this time and more recently expanded to include Corporate Secretarial services within Somerville Advisory Group.