Let’s talk numbers
At Somerville Accountants, we always treat numbers like numbers. And we never treat people like numbers. We don’t have a production-line mentality, and we don’t rely on cookie-cutter, one-size-fits all services.
We’ll get to know you, get to know your business and get to know your obstacles and ambitions. Because, while we’ll always advocate innovation and future-focused solutions, there is one old fashioned value we’ll never neglect: the down-the-road, round-the-corner, we-come-from-the-same-hometown service you’d expect from a small, handpicked team of experts who refuse to ever become a corporation.
Our personalised tax and accounting services include:
- Financial reporting for your company, trust, partnership or superannuation fund.
- Preparation and lodgement of you entity's tax returns
- Advice on all state and federal taxes inclusing fringe benefits tax, payroll tax and stamp duties.
- Preparation of business plans, to be used as a road map for your business or as an aid to obtain finance.
- Advising on the right business structure to minimise compliance costs and taxation.
- Business valuations.
- Tax planning.
- Testing availability of carried forward tax losses using the continuiry of ownership or same business test.
- Tax effect accounting in accordance with the methodologies described in the income Tax Assessment Act.
Business services include:
- Business start-up planning and advice.
- Business coaching.
- Financial management.
- Financial information systems.
- Computer systems advice.
- Cash flow forecasting and management.
- SMSF compliance.
- Efficient billing and cash collection.
- Long term plans for your business and your exit.
- Individual and corporate tax
- Business advice
- Financial reporting
- Long term planning and exits
Aman has completed his Bachelor of Commerce degree at Murdoch University, majoring in Accounting. Aman is a Certified Practising Accountant and works within the taxation division preparing special purpose reports and taxation returns for high net worth individuals to large SME’s.