Professional services, powerful network
Somerville Corporate provides independent specialised services with a commercial approach. Our Directors and team are qualified and experienced to ensure the highest quality service in the most cost efficient manner. Somerville Corporate does not operate in isolation. We have cultivated a powerful network with solid partnerships and long-term affiliates in order to offer clients every conceivable corporate advisory service.
Somerville Corporate specialises in the resources sector, we strive on taking an active role contributing to the company’s growth and success.
Corporate advisory services:
- Capital & corporate structuring.
- Bookkeeping & management accounts.
- Quarterly cash flow reports.
- Interim financial statements.
- Annual reports.
- Attendance of Board meetings.
- Lodgement of ASIC documents and registered office services.
- Maintenance of statutory records of the company.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
- Financial reporting & compliance services
- Fund raising assistance
- Company secretarial services
- ASX & ASIC liaison
Office Administrator/SMSF/Corporate Secretarial
Linda has been working in the taxation and accounting services for 14 years. She has specialised in SMSF’s throughout this time and more recently expanded to include Corporate Secretarial services within Somerville Advisory Group.