Professional services, powerful network
Somerville Corporate provides independent specialised services with a commercial approach. Our Directors and team are qualified and experienced to ensure the highest quality service in the most cost efficient manner. Somerville Corporate does not operate in isolation. We have cultivated a powerful network with solid partnerships and long-term affiliates in order to offer clients every conceivable corporate advisory service.
Somerville Corporate specialises in the resources sector, we strive on taking an active role contributing to the company’s growth and success.
Corporate advisory services:
- Capital & corporate structuring.
- Financing alternatives.
- Restructure & recapitalisation.
- Corporate governance & training.
- Non-executive directorial roles.
- Board & management.
- Due diligence.
- Corporate dispute resolution.
- Debt reconstruction.
- Bookkeeping & management accounts.
- Quarterly cash flow reports.
- Interim financial statements.
- Annual reports.
Capital raising expertise:
- Capital raising assistance.
- IPOs & disclosure documents.
- Selection of brokers & underwriters.
- Due diligence committees.
- Preparation of investigating accountant’s reports.
- Reconciliation of monies received and share applications.
Company secretarial capabilities:
- Attendance of Board meetings.
- Preparation of ASX market announcements.
- Assist companies with corporate finance, capital structuring and corporate governance.
- Strong networks with stock broking firms and legal advisors.
- Shareholder relation matters.
- Lodgement of ASIC documents and registered office services.
- Maintenance of statutory records of the company.
- Financial reporting & compliance services
- Fund raising assistance
- Company secretarial services
- ASX & ASIC liaison
Aman has completed his Bachelor of Commerce degree at Murdoch University, majoring in Accounting. Aman is a Certified Practising Accountant and works within the taxation division preparing special purpose reports and taxation returns for high net worth individuals to large SME’s.