Professional services, powerful network
Somerville Corporate provides independent specialised services with a commercial approach. Our Directors and team are qualified and experienced to ensure the highest quality service in the most cost efficient manner. Somerville Corporate does not operate in isolation. We have cultivated a powerful network with solid partnerships and long-term affiliates in order to offer clients every conceivable corporate advisory service.
Somerville Corporate specialises in the resources sector, we strive on taking an active role contributing to the company’s growth and success.
Corporate advisory services:
- Capital & corporate structuring.
- Bookkeeping & management accounts.
- Quarterly cash flow reports.
- Interim financial statements.
- Annual reports.
- Attendance of Board meetings.
- Lodgement of ASIC documents and registered office services.
- Maintenance of statutory records of the company.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
- Financial reporting & compliance services
- Fund raising assistance
- Company secretarial services
- ASX & ASIC liaison
Sean is the founding director of Somerville Advisory Group which includes the Accounting, Corporate, Equity & International divisions. Somerville offers its clients a comprehensive suite of accounting, taxation and corporate services for a broad range of clients, form high net worth individuals through to multi-million dollar corporations and ASX Listed Companies