- Alphinity and Principal Global Investors “highly recommended”17-07-2018 05:29
People & ProductsZenith has awarded a “highly recommended” rating to two Alphinity Australia share funds and a Principal Global Investors REITs fund.
- HESTA adds to senior investment management team17-07-2018 05:28
People & ProductsHESTA has appointed Dr Michael Kollo as general manager – quantitative solutions and risk, to further build on its internal investment capabilities.
- Planner profitability crimped by declining client numbers17-07-2018 03:37
Financial planningAustralian financial planners are confronted by a declining number of clients seeking their services – s
- Reserve Bank focuses on household debt risks17-07-2018 02:21
The Reserve Bank is keenly focused on high household debt levels as it worries about the effect on consumer spending in the event of any economic shock.
- Govt to extend SuperStream to SMSFs17-07-2018 01:39
SMSFThe Federal Government has today released draft regulations to extend SuperStream to self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) rollovers.
- Coal's got to stay if consumers want affordable energy, market operator says17-07-2018 00:00
The nation's energy operator warns that coal must be part of Australia's energy mix for the next two decades, to ensure people's power bills do not skyrocket further.
- Lodging your quarterly activity statement17-07-2018 00:00
If your organisation reports and pays your GST obligations quarterly, your next activity statement is due on 28 July 2018, but as this is a Saturday, you need to lodge and pay by 30 July 2018.
- Tax gap for individuals17-07-2018 00:00
You can work with us to reduce the tax gap for individuals not in business and ensure a level playing field for all. Help your clients understand their obligations and avoid common errors in claiming deductions this tax time.
- Rental vacancies in Sydney hit record high, rents likely to keep slipping16-07-2018 23:05
Sydney renters have the greatest choice in at least 13 years, with vacancy rates at the highest level on records that go back to 2005, and rents are likely to keep sliding as a result.
- Electricity pricing inquiry a 'disgrace' that won't cut power prices, says analyst16-07-2018 20:17
The competition regulator's electricity pricing inquiry is "a political document" that is unlikely to lower prices and will cause a further retreat by investors, according to one leading analyst.
- CRT Alert 065/2018 - Log in to check ATO Compassionate release notices16-07-2018 00:00
Large super funds should log into the portal file status screen to check if you have received any ATO compassionate release notices.
- Illegal early release of super16-07-2018 00:00
We issued a media release warning the public about a recent scam where promoters are encouraging people to illegally access their super early. It's important to remind your members that if they're approached by a promoter, they should seek advice from a professional advisor or check with us.
- Agent payouts to shift stock14-06-2016 14:00
Agents are being offered double the normal commission to help shift apartments throughout capital cities.
- Chinese airlines eye Qantas14-06-2016 14:00
It could be a matter of time before a Chinese airline tries to buy a strategic stake in Qantas.
- Three in race for port sale14-06-2016 14:00
The auction for the Port of Melbourne has come down to a three-way race with bidders lodging indicative bids.
Aman has completed his Bachelor of Commerce degree at Murdoch University, majoring in Accounting. Aman is a Certified Practising Accountant and works within the taxation division preparing special purpose reports and taxation returns for high net worth individuals to large SME’s.