- ASX jumps to the top of the markets world cup table, but can it last?23-06-2018 19:05
With the half-time whistle about to blow on the 2018 markets world cup, Australian equities have burst from the pack and now sit just behind Portugal in terms of performance. But do they have the legs for the second half?
- Fitzpatricks Private Wealth announces new CEO22-06-2018 06:13
People & ProductsFitzpatricks Private Wealth has appointed MLC general manager Matthew Fogarty as its new chief executive.
- Investor lending falls almost $100b as property market softens22-06-2018 03:33
Investment bank UBS calls the "end of the beginning" of the housing correction as investor lending dries up, but APRA is happy that risky lending is drying up too.
- QIC makes female exec appointments22-06-2018 03:21
People & ProductsQIC has appointed Leonie Wilkinson as head of global clients and marketing, and Michelle Thomsen as general counsel.
- UK manager River and Mercantile launches unit trust in Australia22-06-2018 03:18
Funds managementLondon-based investment management specialist, River and Mercantile, has launched its first Australian unit trust and appointed Tim Horan to run its business in Australia and NZ.
- Should Australians take their investments global?22-06-2018 03:10
Funds managementMoney Management looked at the equity sectors outside of Australia, using FE Analytics, to see whether Australians should consider going global.
- Draft PCG 2018/D4 for consultation22-06-2018 00:00
We are seeking your feedback on the draft Practical Compliance Guideline (PCG) 2018/D4 Part IVA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936 and Restructures of Hybrid Mismatch Arrangements. Consultation is open until 20 July 2018.
- Implementation of the OECD hybrid mismatch rules22-06-2018 00:00
The implementation of the OECD hybrid mismatch rules is intended to deter the use of hybrid mismatch arrangements by which multinationals have minimised the tax they pay in Australia and overseas. Hybrid mismatch arrangements have an overall negative impact on competition, efficiency, transparency and fairness.
- Personal Income Tax Plan22-06-2018 00:00
The Personal Income Tax Plan was announced in the 2018-19 budget with changes to apply from the 2018-19, 2022-23 and 2024-25 income years.
- SRF711.0 quarterly report22-06-2018 00:00
SuperStream Benchmarking Report (SRF711.0) quarterly report: Status and trends in contributions processing by superannuation entities (1 September 2017 – 31 December 2017).
- He lost his $22m farm, but won't be heard at the banking royal commission21-06-2018 18:43
Bill Mott alleges fraud and maladministration after the NAB sold off his $22 million farm, but he's struggling to get his voice heard at the banking royal commission.
- Inside the bunker where Westpac wages a nightly battle on the frontline of cyber war21-06-2018 18:40
Westpac reveals it can often come under cyberattack as many as three times in a 24-hour period, with each attack met by staff trained in war game-like boot camps.
- Agent payouts to shift stock14-06-2016 14:00
Agents are being offered double the normal commission to help shift apartments throughout capital cities.
- Chinese airlines eye Qantas14-06-2016 14:00
It could be a matter of time before a Chinese airline tries to buy a strategic stake in Qantas.
- Three in race for port sale14-06-2016 14:00
The auction for the Port of Melbourne has come down to a three-way race with bidders lodging indicative bids.
Aman has completed his Bachelor of Commerce degree at Murdoch University, majoring in Accounting. Aman is a Certified Practising Accountant and works within the taxation division preparing special purpose reports and taxation returns for high net worth individuals to large SME’s.