- Question 1 of 320-08-2018 09:56
Multiple choice questionQuestion 1 of 3
- Question 2 of 520-08-2018 09:56
Multiple choice questionQuestion 2 of 5
- Quiz Test All Number20-08-2018 09:55
Questions:2 Attempts allowed:Unlimited Available:Always Pass rate:100 % Backwards navigation:Allowed Start lesson
- Navigating bonds with rising interest rates20-08-2018 09:53
- 'I've got a trolley full of groceries and I can't pay': CBA customers hit by online banking outage20-08-2018 05:17
Commonwealth Bank customers fall victim to a technology outage — which sees them locked out of their online and mobile banking accounts since the early hours of Monday morning.
- Single Touch Payroll for employees20-08-2018 00:00
When employers start reporting to us through Single Touch Payroll (STP), employees will have year-to-date tax and super information available to them in ATO online services, accessed through myGov. This change starts from 1 July 2018.
- 'Frightening' levels of financial illiteracy adding to banking sector dysfunction19-08-2018 23:47
Experts say Australia has a serious problem with financial literacy, and consumers need to take a more active interest in what they're being charged and why.
- Woolworths profit jumps, but supermarket warns bag ban is now hurting sales19-08-2018 22:41
Woolworths posts a 12.5 per cent rise in profit for the 2018 financial year and ups its dividend, but warns the recent plastic bag ban is hurting sales after rival Coles backflipped.
- The great super swindle: How your savings helped boost bank bonuses19-08-2018 18:27
The main theme to emerge from the banking royal commission is the flagrant disregard with which clients are held by the industry, manifested in the fee gouging that has become standard industry practice, writes Ian Verrender.
- Are you across the 2016 and 2017 Super reforms?17-08-2018 00:00
Find out more about what the 2016/2017 super reforms mean for large super funds.
- Law Companion Ruling for the FHSS scheme17-08-2018 00:00
Law Companion Ruling (LCR) 2018/5 First home super saver scheme has been published. It provides guidance on the operation of the scheme, and helps individuals and their advisers to determine eligibility requirements and obligations under the scheme.
- Together funds and ATO can help reduce SG non-payment17-08-2018 00:00
We want to work together with large super funds to prevent, and improve the detection of, super guarantee (SG) non-payment.
- Agent payouts to shift stock14-06-2016 14:00
Agents are being offered double the normal commission to help shift apartments throughout capital cities.
- Chinese airlines eye Qantas14-06-2016 14:00
It could be a matter of time before a Chinese airline tries to buy a strategic stake in Qantas.
- Three in race for port sale14-06-2016 14:00
The auction for the Port of Melbourne has come down to a three-way race with bidders lodging indicative bids.
Sean is the founding director of Somerville Advisory Group which includes the Accounting, Corporate, Equity & International divisions. Somerville offers its clients a comprehensive suite of accounting, taxation and corporate services for a broad range of clients, form high net worth individuals through to multi-million dollar corporations and ASX Listed Companies