- Agent payouts to shift stock14-06-2016 14:00
Agents are being offered double the normal commission to help shift apartments throughout capital cities.
- Chinese airlines eye Qantas14-06-2016 14:00
It could be a matter of time before a Chinese airline tries to buy a strategic stake in Qantas.
- Three in race for port sale14-06-2016 14:00
The auction for the Port of Melbourne has come down to a three-way race with bidders lodging indicative bids.
- ‘ALP’s NBN needs extra $10bn’14-06-2016 14:00
Labor’s NBN policy could require a further $10 billion in taxpayer funding, says a telecommunications analyst.
- Business conditions slide as profits unwind, while wages apparently rise12-12-2017 01:41
While business conditions remain elevated, confidence continues to slide as companies start seeing wages rising.
- Earning income from the sharing economy12-12-2017 00:00
Do you have clients earning additional income through the sharing economy this summer? If so, they may have tax obligations.
- Edited private rulings now on Legal database12-12-2017 00:00
We have made it easier to search for edited versions of private rulings by making them available on our Legal database. Find out more.
- Expenses deductible over several years - borrowing, depreciation, capital works12-12-2017 00:00
Borrowing expenses (not including interest, which can be deducted immediately), depreciation and capital works spending may be deducted over a number of years.
- Need to lodge a taxable payments annual report?12-12-2017 00:00
Help your clients understand if they are required to lodge a Taxable payments annual report.
- Here's why Apple thinks Shazam is worth half a billion dollars11-12-2017 23:17
Apple has confirmed it's reached a deal to buy Shazam, the UK-based app that lets people use the microphone on their mobile to identify songs.
- When planners get double the punishment of unlicensed operators11-12-2017 21:54
Financial planningThe Financial Planning Association has harshly criticised proposals to increase compliance penalties against financial planners to double those imposed against people found guilty of providing unlicensed advice.
- Bell Asset Management posts strong growth11-12-2017 21:46
Funds managementBell Asset Management has more than doubled its funds under management over the last 18 months to $1.5 billion.
- Cromwell announces $170m placement11-12-2017 21:44
Funds managementCromwell Property Group has announced a $170 million strategic placement to SingHaiyi Group and Haiyi Holdings.
- SQM revises Macquarie fund rating11-12-2017 21:42
Funds managementSQM Research has revised the rating for the Macquarie Australian Small Companies fund from 3.75 stars to hold.
- Beyond Dastyari: Chinese businessman's political donation web revealed11-12-2017 19:05
Documents lodged for a planned $276 million shopping centre redevelopment in north-western Sydney shed new light on the complicated political dealings of Chinese businessman Huang Xiangmo.
Keith has extensive experience in providing financial reporting compliance services, company secretarial services and other corporate advisory services including capital raising transactions to public companies primarily listed on the ASX and involved within the resources industry.